MINERAL ILLUSION OIL-FREE FOUNDATION 25ml
Who is Sormé Treatment Cosmetics South Africa?
Women of all ages have sensitive skin and are hesitant to wear cosmetics to look their best. We include skin care and other natural ingredients in all our products to make them light, beneficial and healing for your skin. Our clients are real women who love rediscovering their own beauty again through our makeup because of its lightness, comfort and overall skin improvement. We believe makeup must be glamorous and beneficial for your skin.
Introducing our Mineral Illusion Oil-Free Liquid Foundation (25ml) with natural, non-chemical sunscreen, fragrance free pure minerals to create the smoothest finish ever.
What are benefits of our Liquid Foundation?
- Oil-free formulation with with Cucumber, Chamomile and Shea Butter to ensure soothing and moisturising action.
- Reflecting light to diminish fine lines, discolourations, and enlarged pores.
- Reduces redness,acne, pigmentation and helps to absorb facial oil.
- Antioxidant Vitamins A, C, E, and K rejuvenate and protect. Medium coverage gives a flawless finish.
- Mineral based pigments provide medium to fill coverage & natural sun protection.
- Our unique dispenser, with a moving plug, will not leave a drop behind as you use this product.
How to choose the right Liquid Foundation colour/shade?
Choosing the right foundation shade is all about understanding two aspects of your skin. Firstly, their is your complexion or more commonly called skin colour. Secondly, take a little closer look at your skin and try detect it's undertone colour. For example, not all caucasian skin undertones are the same. They range from light pink, pink, golden to reddish & peach undertones. The same is true with African skin complexions which have a combination of yellow, brown, blue and orange undertones. See below our guide for choosing the right Sormé Liquid Foundation.
- Porcelain (710) - For very light to light complexions with light pink undertones.
- Golden Light (711) - For light to medium complexions with a golden undertone.
- Beige Nude (712) - For light to medium olive complexions with a warm pink undertone.
- Vanilla Beige (713) - For medium olive complexions with a reddish gold undertone.
- Honey (714) - For medium to dark olive complexions with a peach undertone.
- Dark Beige (715) - For dark complexions with a yellow/brown undertone.
- Tawney (716) - For dark complexions with blue/brown undertone.
- Caramel (717) - For dark complexions with orange/brown undertones.
How to use your Sormé Liquid Foundation?
- Begin with cleansing, moisturising (see our Refineé Skin Care Collection) and priming your skin with our Fresh Start. A clean, moisturised skin is vital in South Africa's harsher climate while a primer simply helps your application stay in place all day.
- Dispense a small amount and smooth over face with fingers or foundation brush. Because our liquid foundation is mineral based, with high pigmentation, means you only need a small amount to get a medium to full coverage.
Works Well With
Water/ Eau, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearate Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Matricaria Recutita ( Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate ( Vitamin E) Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Manganese Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Oleic Acid, Talc, Kaolin, Squalene, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol ( Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylene Gylcol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides,