TREAT & TINT BB CREAM
Introducing our multipurpose skin perfecting Tint & Treat BB Cream with the power of Argan Oil concentrate. Our Sormé Cosmetics BB cream provides instant luminosity, even tone, smoothness and hydration of the skin.
What are the benefits of our BB Cream?
- Lightweight, sheer coverage diminishes flaws and wrinkles.
- Pure Argan Oil; rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Aloe and Chamomile calms sensitive skin and help prevent redness.
- Antioxidant botanical complex of Panex, Ginseng, Rosemary, Passion Fruit and Papaya reserves skin and prevents free radical damage.
- Paraben free.
- SPF 30.
How to choose the right BB Cream colour/shade?
- Fair Beige (730) - for very fair to light (including porcelain) colour skin tones.
- Light Honey (731) - for light to medium colour skin tones.
How to use your Sormé Cosmetics BB Cream?
Apply as the last step after skin care and makeup primer, if desired. Wear alone or under foundation. Perfect for any outdoor activity when you do not want to wear full makeup application.
Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate-60, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone Polysilicone-11, Cetyl Esters, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa ( Argan ) Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate-80, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane (&) Polysorbate-80, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489) (CI 77492) (CI 77499) (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019)